Monday, 14 December 2009

Highlighting Scottish Crafters


Okay, still nobody is following my blog. I need a change of tactics and instead of looking inward I'm going to start looking around me at all the other incredibly talented people in and around Edinburgh and hope their inspiration rubs off. It's long been said that Scotland's best export is it's people so I'd like to invite you to prove that point and let me know who your favourite craftspeople are.

To start you off, I'll be listing some of my favourites over the coming weeks and months.
The amazing jewel like colours of this artists work just brings a cloudy day to life. Tastykaeru makes jewellery pieces and greetings cards from embellished fibres - using felting, embroidery, beading and kumihimo. Look at her website for more examples of her work: http://www.etsy.com/shop/tastykaeru


No comments:

Post a Comment