I'm hoping to receive an e-mail soon to tell me what all the arrangements are. Somehow I'm sure I'll have lots of questions but on the other hand, how hard can it really be. Take my merchandise, lots of change, bags and hope for lots of folk to be interested in what I'm offering.
I've found a couple of websites that offer a good list of things that you need to take with you but after my experience I'll be posting my own list - in fact, more of a reminder for me so that I'll know what not to forget next time! Most importantly it seems that I shouldn't forget to take a packed lunch and hot/cold drinks to keep me going throughout the day.
So for today I'll be thinking about how I'm going to set up my stand and that will involve:
- table covering (I'm thinking of black felt and creating an overhang where I can applique the word 'Lifecovers');
- lighting (although I don't think I'll do anything special this time - keep it simple silly);
- display material (I want something that will add height to the table but don't want to really buy any especially for this fair);
- pricing - not sure whether to create a price list or to individually price items.
- order form - this is really important as much of my offerings are personalised
Wish me luck!