Monday, 26 July 2010

Best of Scottish Crafters - Furniture



There's method in my madness this week - I'm looking for a new coffee table (but preferably not to be delivered until after the visit from my nephew with his two small children). I came across this website (www.scottishfurnituremakers.org.uk) and tried to find one craftsman to feature but couldn't, they're all so special and individual. Wood appeals to most of my senses (well, can't say it actually tastes great) but in particular, my sense of touch; it's just so damn sexy don't you think?

So, did I find a coffee table? Possibly, but I defiitely found my next bed. Clive, have you finished decorating the bedroom yet? This bed is made by Greg Brown Furniture (www.gregbrownfurniture.co.uk).

Enjoy and have a great week.

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment