Friday, 2 July 2010

Scottish Crafters - Moo Moo Jewellery





Meet Helen from Moo Moo (http://www.mymoomoo.co.uk/). Helen's work with beads really caught my eye especially since she makes cufflinks which my husband, Clive, still wears. She spent a childhood in Africa which ignited her passion for beads. As well as cufflinks, Helen designs and creates a lovely range including bracelets, earrings and charms as well as taking custom orders.







Since it's been a while since my last blog I better update you with a few of our comings and goings! I won a golf competition! In fact, I've won a couple. The club are threatening to lower my handicap so I'll enjoy the winning run while I can. We've been to a couple of concerts (Mark Knopfler and Paul McCartney) but still have the best to come in October where we have tickets to see Carlos Santana in Newcastle. And we also got along to the Royal Highland Show - couldn't do a blog this morning without sharing this beautiful picture of a special Scottish icon (just for you Jan).
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. More men nowadays are also into fashion. And updating their style isn't just confined anymore to a good pair of jeans but mostly to keeping one's wardrobe up to date and simply elegant for occasions. For men who truly appreciates style and elegance cufflinks are worth to invest in and shows one's appreciation for finer things.
    cufflinks

    ReplyDelete